IT CC+ FOUNDATION | BF BRETT BROW DUO & BRUSH | BURTS BEES LIP TINT + SHINE | BF BROW GEL (not pictured) | LASHFOOD MASCARA | SMASHBOX HIGHLIGHTER (new packaging, same product) | TOO FACED BRONZER (not pictured) | MAKEUP SPONGE (game changer)
I get so many questions about my daily makeup routine so I thought I’d finally share the whole kitten caboodle with y’all today. I don’t typically wear makeup everyday as I like to let my skin breathe. When I do, it’s a simple application that looks natural and effortless.
- IT CC+ Foundation: This stuff has changed my makeup world! I used to hate applying foundation because of that cakey, clogged pores feeling (you know what I’m talking about) BUT this stuff isn’t like that. Even when I add my face oil primer before the IT CC+ foundation, my face still feels clean. Did I mention the coverage, it’s crazy good. I’ll even dab (with my finger) just a little of this stuff under my eyes before leaving the house to cover those AM dark circles. It’s a miracle product. They also make a great concealer for even more coverage.
- BRETT FREEDMAN Brow duo and brush: I got this product in a gift bag and have fallen in love. It’s seriously the perfect color for all hair types and even gets my Blondie hairs darker. I like to add the BF brow gel first, then the powder from the duo. It sticks to the gel and stays longer.
- BURTS BEES Lip tint & Shine: I mean, what more can I say….Burts Bees makes the best products and their tints are so good. Especially love the tint ‘Pink Blossom’.
- LASHFOOD Eyelash extension mascara: No, you will not get a pair of falsies with this mascara, but you will get lllllllong eyelashes with every use. One side has these little feather looking fibers that stick and dry to your lashes. Once their dry, you apply the mascara. Get ready to be amazed!
- SMASHBOX Highlighter: I have a very old version that never seems to run out. I use this stuff along with my other favorite hightligher combo. I add it along the top of my cheek bones (just below the eye), the bridge of my nose and to the upper part of my upper lip (haha) Maybe a video is in order here, haha.
- TOO FACED bronzer: I didn’t get this one in the picture but it’s wonderful. The perfect brown bronze color for contouring or just adding a little warmth to your face. It also has a sweet flavor to it, only when I brush it into my mouth.
- BEAUTY BLENDER sponge: TIP: soak the sponge in water and then squeeze all the water out. The sponge should expand slightly…that’s when you know it’s ready:) They give me the smooth, streak-free, flawless application. This is one game changer item I always include in my daily makeup routine.
And that’s it, my daily makeup routine. I did a post a while back about my favorite skincare products that I use to keep skin smooth and moisturized. Seriously guys, the alpha beta peel pads WORK!
Hope you all have a beautiful day!!!!