Click items for link
Phew, it’s hot out there!! Laying on the beach or by the pool is necessary to beat these hot temperatures. Here’s a list of what I pack in my beach bag, not including my multiple bottles of Sun Bum SunScreen or my personal misting fan🙂
1. A straw or lightweight hat – Keeping the sun off that gorgeous face of yours will help you maintain a youthful, ageless glow.
2. Colorful jewelry – Add a little fun to any bathing suit or cover up with a pop of colorful jewelry. Remember not to over-do it on jewelry, your still at the beach!
3. Tinted Broad Spectrum Face SPF – Best of both worlds, protect your skin and even out your skin tone. SCORE!
4. Neutral Sandals – Keep it neutral and wear it with any color. And I love just a slight heel for a little height boost:)
5. Capture The Moment – Polaroids are so trendy right now but seriously, they are so cool. Beach polaroids make for great refrigerator decor when the weather starts getting cold again.
6. Lightweight Sunglasses – I hate sunglasses that have the nose clip, especially on the beach (aviator style). Wanna put your sunglasses up in your hair for a minute, guaranteed they’ll get stuck up there. I like these types of frames because they are light on your nose and won’t catch your hair.
7. Lip Tint with SPF– Prettify your puckers and protect them from cracking with an SPF.
8. Lacey Coverup – Lace is sweet but sexy, lightweight and breezy. L*Space has lots of awesome coverups.
9. Maui Babe – Best bronzing lotion out there. It’s a cream with a slight bronzer in it. Plus, it smells divine!
10. A Fun Beach Bag – Having a go-to beach bag with all your beach essentials already packed will save you time when running out the door.